28 December, 2010

Tuesdays with Dorie: Rewind - Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chipsters

This week was another rewind for Tuesdays with Dorie, which is perfect. After all the cooking and baking of the holidays I wasn't up for much in the kitchen this week. I thought some cookies that my husband could take with him when he is away for work in chilly Vermont would be perfect so I chose Dorie's Chunky Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Chipsters.

These cookies were a joy to make. They were super easy to pull together in less than 10 minutes. And they are a delight! This is definitely one of my favorite Dorie recipes thus far and I imagine I will be making them again and again. Stefany of Proceed with Caution originally chose these, visit her beautiful blog for the recipe and loads of inspiration!

No comments: